Spanish mums

20 posts
nicolagrijalva
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Spanish mums

Postby nicolagrijalva » Mon May 22, 2017 12:22 pm

There is Spanish for kids on Saturdays in Eddie Catz Wimbledon / Colliers Wood and Thursdays in Motspur Park and more classes will be brought to the area next year www.brilliantbilinguals.com
Isabelita
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Isabelita » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi I am a Spanish mum in Balham. Let me know if you start meeting around the area. I will be interested.
Isabel C
Isabelita
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Isabelita » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:16 pm

This is a new Spanish speakers Mum's meetups around Wandsworth.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1782603862063601/

Balham
all Clapham
Earsfield
Wimbledon
Isabel C
Anniejs
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Anniejs » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi Isabel - I would be interested to join if that’s ok - i am not Spanish but Spanish speaking and would love to meet some Spanish speaking mums in the area. I have requested to join the Facebook group - is that the best way to get in touch? Many thanks Anna
GuyD73
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby GuyD73 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Sorry, don't mean to hijack your post but I run a local seafood business and many of my customers are Spanish, so thought some of you on this thread might be interested to hear about Faircatch. It is a box scheme (a bit like Riverford or Abel and Cole but tiny, and with fish!). My local collection point in SW11 is the lovely Tierra Verde deli on Webbs road but I also have 11 other collection points across Wandsworth, Southfields, Earlsfield, Putney and Wimbledon where my members collect every Friday or Saturday. Feel free to call if you have any questions, my number is on our home page at the bottom www.faircatch.co.uk
Also if anyone can tell me where I can find good value chipirones (see pic) I would be very grateful, thanks!
Attachments
Do you try to make ethical seafood choices.png

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.