Building work - reliable recommendations please?

7 posts
GettingYouFit2015
Options:
Share this post on:

Building work - reliable recommendations please?

Postby GettingYouFit2015 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Hello all. Can anyone please recommend a reliable, cost-effective contracting company to carry out some internal renovations in the Clapham Junction area? We would ideally need a team that includes an electrician and plumber as well as the general builders/decorators. Any help is much appreciated - and thank you in advance!
soph
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Building work - reliable recommendations please?

Postby soph » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi I'm not exactly sure what you are looking to do but my husband is a quantity surveyor and local project manager. He has contact details for builders, architects etc. If you are interested in his number please PM me. Thanks
Joannabak
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Joannabak » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:36 am

Hi! I can recommend Terra House LTD.

Joanna
Mrs.AAA
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mrs.AAA » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:27 am

I can recommend our builder Martin Sek. He's finishing our 7 month renovation project (complete gut from top to bottom with extensions in every direction)!
He and his team have done a superb job (high quality) - three of our neighbours have contracted him to do various jobs now. He works really well with your neighbours to keep things harmonious and we've found him throughout this period of time to be 100% transparent in everything. Feel free to contact him. He can show you TONS of projects in and around the Clapham, Putney, Parsons Green, Chiswick areas, and even Surrey. We saw a lot of his projects and spoke to his clients at their houses before we signed a contract and he had no issues with any of that. A knowledgeable builder and quality too - tough to come by these days.

Feel free to PM me and you can see the quality of his work ay our place in Wandsworth (SW18).

Contact details:
Martin Sek
Director
New Smart LIving LTD
Tel +44 (0) 20 7127 9594
Mobile +44 (0) 7808 220 330
martin@newsmartliving.co.uk
GettingYouFit2015
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby GettingYouFit2015 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:03 am

Thanks everyone - for these and the PMs. We have a lot of food for thought and will hopefully find a great builder! :)

Katherine
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Katherine » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:01 pm

So pleased we found Clara Bee. Such a sweet company and yet so professional. A big build project, finished with beautiful interior design. Wouldn't have known where to start. Happy with result and happy to recommend. :D
Tigermum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tigermum » Tue May 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi GettingYouFit2015,

We were in a similar spot. Pristine Finish ( www.pristinefinish.co.uk , Bart: 07872 338775) coordinated the lot, plumbing, electrics, extension, renovations. Really happy with the work, most importantly reliable and professional and very patient and helpful. Always happy to recommend them x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.