Mary Poppins available

1 post
ElleCee
Share this post on:

Mary Poppins available

Postby ElleCee » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Our fab nanny has been with us for almost two years, now that my boys are growing older we sadly may have to move on but I can't do that until I know she has something else to go to.

Ideally I'd like to keep her for a couple of days so if you are looking for someone to do two days: Tues/Wed or Wed/Thurs that would be perfect but if not, gulp, we'd have to let her go and she would be looking for four days-
    • sole charge or nanny share
      experience of babies upwards
      CRB checked
      up to date First aid cert
      Ofsted registered so she accepts childcare vouchers
More important are the other skills though-
  • master in toddler distraction techniques
    top notch Lego/Duplo skills
    potty training supremo
    great with instilling discipline- the shoes now go on automatically at the front door, hands are automatically held on busy roads, scooting in the house is not an option and yes, oh yes, those vegetables do get eaten.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her, I've not had a moment's worry about their care and development from the basics like sunscreen and fire drill to the more interesting stuff like my boys learning some German at the ripe old age of 2 and understanding quite complex concepts like photosynthesis (she has lots of degrees in the sciences) it's been great so I am pulling out all the stops to ensure she finds another family for either two or four days.

pm me for a reference in more detail or contact her direct on Dorota.kowalczyk@yahoo.co.uk

pic of tonight's 'dinner rabbits' below
Attachments
rabbits.jpg
rabbits.jpg (227.39 KiB) Viewed 153 times