Full time, live out SUPERNANNY available from September

8 posts
agananny
Share this post on:

Full time, live out SUPERNANNY available from September

Postby agananny » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Dear Family!

I am 26 years old, university- educated, happy&bubbly individual. For the previous seven years with enthusiasm and entanglement I have been accompanying children in their plays and exploration. I'm warm, creative and energetic. I enjoy outdoor activities and ... treats and vitamins :)

Currently I work for lovely Family, taking sole charge of cute and very energetic two boys, Leo 3 years old and Max 5 y.o. I`ve been with them for the last two years, working 4-5 days per week plus some extra babbysittings.
Unfortunately my contract is going to end on the beginning of September as a result I am looking for new warm and welcoming Family to work for.
I`d like to find full time 4-5 days, live out position in Balham, Clapham, Wimbledon area. I am available from beginning of September but I will happy to wait a little bit for a right Family:))

If you are seeking for a responsible, caring and cheerful person who with love and passion will take care of your little ones, please get in touch.
I am offering lots of fun ideas to spend time with children, knowledge of early psychology, techniques on sleep, tantrums, good eating, potty training, discipline, teamwork and professional care.

I am experienced in looking after children from 6 months of age.
At present I am updating my First Aid training and DBS check so soon I will be able to provide brand new certificates.
Great references from previous employers.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Aga

agananny
Share this post on:

Re: Full time, live out SUPERNANNY available from September

Postby agananny » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:11 pm

agananny wrote:Dear Family!

I am 26 years old, university- educated, happy&bubbly individual. For the previous seven years with enthusiasm and entanglement I have been accompanying children in their plays and exploration. I'm warm, creative and energetic. I enjoy outdoor activities and ... treats and vitamins :)

Currently I work for lovely Family, taking sole charge of cute and very energetic two boys, Leo 3 years old and Max 5 y.o. I`ve been with them for the last two years, working 4-5 days per week plus some extra babbysittings.
Unfortunately my contract is going to end at the beginning of September as a result I am looking for new warm and welcoming Family to work for.
I`d like to find full time 4-5 days, live out position in Balham, Clapham, Wimbledon area. I am available from beginning of September but I will happy to wait a little bit for a right Family:))

If you are seeking for a responsible, caring and cheerful person who with love and passion will take care of your little ones, please get in touch.
I am offering lots of fun ideas to spend time with children, knowledge of early psychology, techniques on sleep, tantrums, good eating, potty training, discipline, teamwork and professional care.

I am experienced in looking after children from 6 months of age.
At present I am updating my First Aid training and DBS check so soon I will be able to provide brand new certificates.
Great references from previous employers.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Aga
agananny
Share this post on:

Postby agananny » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Still looking:)
Wache_Family
Share this post on:

Postby Wache_Family » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Good Afternoon Aga,

We are a French family looking for a full time live-out experienced native English speaking nanny to look after two children, 3 months and 3 years of age in Clapham Junction area. October 2014 start, 7:30/8:00 am to 6:00/6:30 pm.
Please let us know if you are interested in, so that we can meet.

Kind regards,
Elodie
claphamnorthmummy
Share this post on:

Postby claphamnorthmummy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi Aga,

Are you still looking for a position?

Emma

Nixter42
Share this post on:

Postby Nixter42 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi aga,
Are you still looking for a position?
Thanks
Njwright75
Share this post on:

Postby Njwright75 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:25 pm

If you are still looking please contact me as I require a full time nanny in sw11 from start of October to look after my three year old and 10 month old twins.

Please pm me if interested.
agananny
Share this post on:

Postby agananny » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi there,

Maaaaany thanks for yours replies and interested. I found new position, so I am no longer available.
Good luck with your search!!

All the best!!

Aga Xx