Au pair needed in Earlsfield from September

1 post
IndyV
Share this post on:

Au pair needed in Earlsfield from September

Postby IndyV » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Hi there

Hi,

We are looking for a hard working,well organised,energetic live in aupair from the beginning of September

We are a family living in Earlsfied (SW18).

My daughter is 4 years old and starts reception at the nearby school from early September. My son is 18months old.

We need someone who
-loves children and enjoys playing with them
-is flexible, has initiative and is cheerful and tidy
-speaks English
-Non-smoker (essential)
-Has recent relevant references

• We live in a family house in a safe residential area.
• You would have your own bedroom, with wifi and are welcome in the rest of the house which is a large home with garden. I would cover all food expenses when we eat together.
• We are within walking distance of parks, cinemas, shops and a bus ride from local swimming pools. It is an area full of families so there are plenty of activities and other nannies/au pairs to meet up with very nearby.

Basic duties
CHILDCARE:
4 days a week looking after with my son after we go to work - taking him out either to the park or playgroups/activities - giving him lunch and dinner, naps
4 days a week picking up my daughter from school at 3.10pm (we will do the drop offs)
Helping with dinner - we will cover bathime and bed time after we get back from work
Tidying up if needed.
Perhaps babysitting in the evening once a week.
You will always have weekends off.

HOUSEKEEPING:
You would need to be able to do some light cleaning such as hoovering, clearing up after meals and tidying after playtime or a bath and family laundry.

If you are interested in finding out more please send your CV, age, nationality, and details of references.Please apply only if you can interview in London.

Thanks!