Aupair / housekeeper with settled status available

2 posts
Dania-aupair
Options:
Share this post on:

Aupair / housekeeper with settled status available

Postby Dania-aupair » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:08 pm

Let me spoil your family with:

- Genuine and delicious cooking, from lasagne and shepherd's pie to all sorts of cakes, including vegan ones for when you are feeling suicidal;
- Cleaning, laundry and impeccable ironing, plus tidying up so that you always find your stuff;
- Fluent English to help with homework and for easy chatting during the school runs ;
- All the flexibility you need to get you covered, even at weekends.

In exchange for:

- A small single room 
- Pocket money to negotiate according to the hours. For a dozen of hours a week, just board and lodging would do.

I am:

A mature au pair with settled status and references from several families, Italian by origin and British by heart. Apart from working for families I love cycling, writing, drawing, history and the arts.

I'm looking for:

A family with children 10+ in SW London, from Fulham to Surbiton or further out if driving isn't required. For a good fit I may consider different locations.

For any enquiries please text 07 513 eight six eight zero three zero, thanks. Dania.

NannyandChild83
Share this post on:

Re: Aupair / housekeeper with settled status available

Postby NannyandChild83 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:31 pm

Hi Dania,

We are on a drive to widen our nanny pool for a variety of wonderful jobs in and around London. Email carla@nannyandchild.co.uk if you're looking for your next role.
Managing Director, Nanny & Child
01306743307 | carly@nannyandchild.co.uk
www.nannyandchild.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.