Nanny available from September 2024

3 posts
NannyNanny83
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available from September 2024

Postby NannyNanny83 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:15 am

Hello, my current long term role will be coming to end and in August and i am looking for a new family to work with.

I have been working as a nanny in SW London for nearly 20 years looking after babies, toddlers amd also school aged children. I love going to the local parks ,playgroups, playgrounds and i am always happy to find new activities for the children do they are never bored .

Ideally i am looking for around 30 hours between Monday and Thursday. I have Friday role where i am looking after 20 month old boy ( i have looked after him since he was 6/7 months old).

I am ofsted registered, hold current first aid and dbs check.
Acgrimstone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available from September 2024

Postby Acgrimstone » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:03 pm

Hi, our current nanny is going on maternity leave and we are looking for a new nanny ideally from the end of July but could possibly manage over the summer if the right fit. We are looking for 4 days a week Monday-Thursday. We live in Clapham off the Northcote Road and have 3 children (2,5,8 years) we share our nanny with my brothers family and split the days across the week. They also live off the Northcote Road. They have a 18 month and 4 yr old. The children all attend the same school.

Please get in touch if you are interested:

Best wishes

Anna
NannyandChild83
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available from September 2024

Postby NannyandChild83 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:16 pm

Hi NannyNanny83,

We are on a drive to widen our nanny pool for a variety of wonderful jobs in and around London. Email carla@nannyandchild.co.uk if you're looking for your next role.
Managing Director, Nanny & Child
01306743307 | carly@nannyandchild.co.uk
www.nannyandchild.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.