Headboard & valences - recommendations please?

4 posts
GES77
Options:
Share this post on:

Headboard & valences - recommendations please?

Postby GES77 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:55 am

I need to get a few headboards and matching valences made up and wondered if anyone had any first hand recommendations for a good quality supplier (other than sofa.com), please?

Many thanks
ceecee
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Headboard & valences - recommendations please?

Postby ceecee » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 pm

I've got mine from thedormyhouse.com. You can even provide fabric if you prefer to their selection. I've sometimes seen 10% off codes too.
supergirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby supergirl » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:16 pm

I highly recommend the york bed company (google their number). I ve used them for most if my clients and for our king size divan bases/headboard.
They will use any fabric (if you send them the fabric you ve chosen) but you must ask them the quantity (meterage) you need.
Very good value for money given the quality (it is not high street quality), they deliver and assemble to London, leadtime 4 weeks.
I always their vi-sprung super comfi. From memory i pais ours £400 incl. Delivery.
supergirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby supergirl » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:19 pm

I should have said Cant remember the price if the headboard as we added it at a later stage and i was pregnant whrn i organised and cant remember for 1 sec how much i ve spent :? I blame it on the hormones ;)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.