Canaries at Easter

5 posts
Happy mummy sw14
Options:
Share this post on:

Canaries at Easter

Postby Happy mummy sw14 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:58 am

After a disastrous holiday in Greece a few years ago with my 2 children we have avoided going abroad but we are now desperate for a bit of warm sunshine. We have three children now (18 months, 4 and 6) and thought about flying to the canaries with our nanny over the Easter holiday. Has anybody got any suggestions for a nice villa with pool we could go to? Or even somewhere else you could recommend?
NYE31
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Canaries at Easter

Postby NYE31 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:38 am

Try the San Blas hotel, 5* & very child friendly. We stayed there about 18 months & I would go back.
mgb
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mgb » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:43 am

Look at the Princess Yaiza in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. We stayed in a villa nearby booked through http://www.luxuryvillaslanzarote.com/. The villa wasn't as lux as advertised but I can recommend the hotel.
Happy mummy sw14
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Happy mummy sw14 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:46 pm

NYE31 wrote:Try the San Blas hotel, 5* & very child friendly. We stayed there about 18 months & I would go back.
Thank you- did you go to Tenerife or Lanzarote?
StacksNorthants
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby StacksNorthants » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:52 am

We've been twice to http://www.sandsbeach.eu/en/ in Lanzarote - it was great when we had one child crawling, and then took three generations back there when we had two older kids (about 4 &6 ish). Both excellent holidays and around that time of year as well.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.