Cleaner/House Keeper Available December

10 posts
julesie
Options:
Share this post on:

Cleaner/House Keeper Available December

Postby julesie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Dear All
My cleaner is looking for more work, currently she has the whole of Thursday available (possibly Friday too soon tbc). She has been with us for about a year now and is reliable, trustworthy and very hard working. She cleans our house from top to toe, puts laundry through, and does the ironing. She is also incredibly sweet and a nice person to have around, particularly as I have two young primary school boys. She is a Deacon in her Church, which is a Filippino Christian Church in Battersea.
Please do PM me if you would like her details. I am keen to help her find new work to fill her week.
Thank you
Jules
Vanou1985
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaner/House Keeper Available December

Postby Vanou1985 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:11 am

Hi Jules,

How much does she charge?

Regards,
Vanessa
julesie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby julesie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Well she has several cleaning jobs including a family in Clapham. I believe she charges £10-11 across the board. But it depends how long the job is, for shorter jobs I think she asks for travel also. She's with us all day so we do not pay her bus fare. Thank you
Mummy2sw
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mummy2sw » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Hello Jules
I d also be interested to contact her, I 'd need around 16 hours a week...
lns
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lns » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:23 am

Hi, I am also looking for help since my cleaner has just left to have a baby. Please can you let me know if your cleaner / housekeeper is still available.

Many thanks

Fooboo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Fooboo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi there,
I’m looking for a cleaner for 4/5hrs. Would like Thursday/ Friday or Monday mornings. Based around Northcote area. Please let me know if there is availability.
Thank you.
DanielSW4
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DanielSW4 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:27 am

Hi - Is your cleaner still looking for additional work? I just moved into Battersea (Albert Bridge Road, just around the corner from the Filipino Christian Church), and I am looking for a cleaner to work on Thursday, so could be perfect is she's still available. Thanks
lou.robinson
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lou.robinson » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi - I also need a cleaner for 2 hours a week. I have a one bedroom flat in the Nightingale Triangle. Can you please let me know if she is still available? Our current cleaner usually does 2 hours a week on a Thursday or Friday so we re ideal to combine with some other larger properties. many thanks Lou
DanielSW4
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DanielSW4 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:14 pm

Suggest the post is removed if no longer available

Mimsi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mimsi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 am

Hello, I'm Maria. I have several years of experience in cleaning. I offer high standard cleaning services and a good eye for details. If you live in Wandsworth and need a cleaner for about 2-3 hours on Friday afternoon, do not hesitate to contact me. I have another client in this era. I can also suggest a recommendation. e-mail: mariyadelieva@yahoo.com or tel: 07405 002814

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.