Summer 11+ Creative Writing and Comprehension Course

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

Summer 11+ Creative Writing and Comprehension Course

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Wed May 09, 2018 5:07 pm

Due to demand from parents and as our other summer course (in August) is already nearly booked up we have decided to offer a second course.

From 30th July, for two week, we shall be running an 11+ creative writing and comprehension course. It will cover all the core types of writing styles that come up in the 11+, with a big focus on story writing.

We will also work on comprehension skills, looking at the different types of questions including inference questions and of course looking at the mark schemes and learning how to get the marks!

Benefits of the course:
- Maximum of 4 children, so lots of support but still with the benefits of group learning.
- Only £25 per hour (we charge £55 per hour for one-to-one)
-Taught by me, Charlotte, the founder of Hyde Tutoring.
-I personally have 100% success rate at getting all the children I've taught through to their exams, into one or more of their top choices of schools.

Our other August 11+, 7+ and 8+ courses only have one space left, so I am sure this will be booked up pretty speedily too (the dates have only just be confirmed), so, if you would like to know more then please email me at charlotte@hydetutoring.com Please include your phone number and when you're free to speak, then I will give you a call to tell you more.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Charlotte.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.