Trinity St Mary's School Balham

5 posts
mumtobusyboy
Options:
Share this post on:

Trinity St Mary's School Balham

Postby mumtobusyboy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 am

Still considering Reception places for Sept 2018? How about Trinity St Mary's Primary School on Balham Park Road? A welcoming, friendly, family orientated, one form entry school which has been serving the children of Balham for over 150 years. We are currently 9th in the league tables in Wandsworth and are rated Good by Ofsted. We offer breakfast club and after school care as well as after school enrichment clubs. We would love your child and yourself to join our wonderful family.
#TSMfamily

Twitter: @TSMBalham
www.tsm.wandsworth.sch.uk
Poppeye14
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Trinity St Mary's School Balham

Postby Poppeye14 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:02 am

Our daughter is currently in her second term at TSM’s pre-school nursery and loves it. We honestly can not recommend the school enough. All of the teachers and staff have been so welcoming and the school community is lovely.
Nev123
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nev123 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:10 pm

We have been offered a place at TSM's nursery - I have been to look around and it seemed lovely. I just wondered if anyone else had any views on the nursery? I find it so hard to tell from a brief visit so any personal experiences of pros and maybe cons would be great.
mumtobusyboy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mumtobusyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:19 pm

My son is now in year 1 at TSM having started at nursery there. It's a lovely school and the nursery is fantastic. He's been so happy there and also progressed so well right from the get go. The school has a particularly lovely play area for early years that reminds me of Tellytubby land! Importantly the nursery is really part of the school so the nursery kids go to assembly, take part in all activities etc. It really prepares your child for reception! Good luck and I'd definitely recommend!
Mummyinarush
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mummyinarush » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:09 am

We found the nursery excellent but moved for reception. The leadership team did not seem very suportive of teaching staff which led to high turnover, and there was little engagement with parents. I would recommend looking at the other excelllent primary schools close by before you make a decision.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.