After school nanny needed from now until 6 July (Tues, Wed, Thurs)

3 posts
Nappy Valley Mum
Options:
Share this post on:

After school nanny needed from now until 6 July (Tues, Wed, Thurs)

Postby Nappy Valley Mum » Tue May 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi

We live next to Wandsworth common and are looking for an after school nanny from 3-7pm on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday until the end of term (6th July). We have two children aged 9 and 7 who both go to school locally and there would be plenty of opportunity for extra babysitting and work in the holidays. If we could fill the position long term that would be ideal but very happy just to find someone short term for now.

Let me know if you might be interested!
Mella327
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school nanny needed from now until 6 July (Tues, Wed, Thurs)

Postby Mella327 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Hi there,

I have seen your post, and while unfortunately I'm not available as a nanny, I also live next to Wandsworth Common, just off Northcote Road and am looking to babysit locally on evenings.

If you ever do need a babysitter, please do get in touch. I work full-time during the day but am usually available from 6.30pm.

I have experience looking after children of all ages, and would be happy to go for a coffee if you would like to meet me.

Have a lovely day!
rhea.anastacio
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school nanny needed from now until 6 July (Tues, Wed, Thurs)

Postby rhea.anastacio » Tue May 15, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello there,

Just saw your post and I’m willing to apply as an after school nanny. Actually, the given schedule was perfectly fit to my current job and can start immediately. If interested, please do contact me at 07714064694.

Thank you so much and looking forward for your call.

Best,

Rhea

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.