Qualified and experienced Nanny looking for part - time position with son.

1 post
R.Brown
Options:
Share this post on:

Qualified and experienced Nanny looking for part - time position with son.

Postby R.Brown » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:14 pm

My name is Rebecca, I am 37 and I am an NNEB qualified and very experienced Nanny who is looking for a new role...

I have a son who is currently 11 months old and needs to come to work with me. Please don't let this put you off!!! He is pretty easy going and great fun and would be good company for a child of a similar age.

Ideally I am looking for a job on Monday to Thursday, and preferably between the hours of 7.30-5:30pm.

I live in Streatham/Brixton and am happy to work in this location, or Clapham, Earlsfield, Wandsworth, Balham or Battersea areas.

I am flexible regarding a start date. I am hoping to find a role looking after a child/children who attends school or nursery school, or a child who is a similar age to my son. I am open minded however and willing to consider any offers.

I own my own car, and well as this I am confident using public transport. I am more than happy to walk too.

I can provide excellent references upon request and evidence of qualifications and experience.
I spent the last 8 years working for the NHS as a Community Nursery Nurse and have excellent knowledge of child development and health promotion. I am experienced advising parents about sleep, behaviour, diet and may other topics.

An up to date CV is available. I have infant and child first aid and clear DBS, and will take out appropriate Nanny insurance as necessary.

I am caring and creative, and I am flexible in regards to what my role entails. I am trustworthy and reliable.

Please get in touch if you feel like I might be the person you are looking for to provide excellent care to your child.
As well as bringing along a lovable playmate for them too!

Thank you.

Rebecca

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.