Reliable ,experienced nanny available now

3 posts
Jellybeans
Options:
Share this post on:

Reliable ,experienced nanny available now

Postby Jellybeans » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Dear Families,
Im a highly experienced baby and toddler nanny,based in Balham and looking for a nice family in the Balham,Clapham area
Ofsted registered,first aid,DBs
Excellent ,checkable references
For more info pls pm me
Available now
Thank you
Imogen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Reliable ,experienced nanny available now

Postby Imogen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:27 pm

I know of a lovely family looking for a nanny, they are based in South Kensington. Sorry no idea where this is in relation to Clapham as I live in Yorkshire :)
PilbeClarke
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Reliable ,experienced nanny available now

Postby PilbeClarke » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Hello. Our amazing nanny share is coming to an end on Feb 28th after nearly 2 years. In Baham - SW12

We have found a really lovely new family who are interested in sharing and we are looking for a new nanny together. 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. The share with both boys will be Tues - Friday and based at one house for all 4 days - but the families are 3 roads apart near Henry Cavendish and Telferscot schools. Its just one boy on Monday. Our little boy is 2 years 10 months and the other little boy is 15months. The older one goes to Little Learners nursery 2-3 times a week in the morning and also has up to 2 hours nap after lunch. So the younger one has some one-on-one time and can go to local groups etc. Both boys are happy and playful and we are looking for a kind, loving, energetic nanny who will take a keen interested in their development. DBS checked and pediatric first aid with good references - and keen to do a share.

Please let me know if this is of interest.
Best wishes

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.