Nanny looking for a lovely family!

3 posts
lily.may
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny looking for a lovely family!

Postby lily.may » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi,

I am currently working as a TA in a private primary school and am looking for a new role to start March/early April.

I have over 7 years experience working with children from 0-13 years with a range of qualifications in childcare including a degree. I am currently DBS checked with my current role but am happy to do another one at request of the family.

i am currently based in Streatham although I am willing to travel around South London or central (nothing north London i'm afraid!)

I am looking for a role with 30 hours plus and will happily discuss pay if anybody is interested.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. :)
kittingers
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny looking for a lovely family!

Postby kittingers » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi Lily May,

We live in Tooting Bec and are looking for a nanny for our two lovely boys aged 1 and 3. Ideally we'd like someone to cover up to 50 hours per week over 4 days, this would potentially include some evening babysitting. The 3 year old is in pre-school for 24 hours per week so the majority of time would be spent with our 1 year old.

Please let us know if you are interested in having a chat.
Imogen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny looking for a lovely family!

Postby Imogen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:24 pm

I know of a role available if you’re interested? Message me if you’d like more details :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.