Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

5 posts
annik90
Options:
Share this post on:

Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

Postby annik90 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:35 pm

Hello Mums and Dads

First of all, thank you for opening my advert. Time has come for me to leave my long-term live-in position and I'm looking for a full-time live-OUT role starting in the next few months.

I'm 27-year-old energetic and child-loving individual who loves nannying!
I have over 5 years of experience with children working with private families (including proxy parenting and travelling abroad with a family) and also working short periods in different nurseries. I love working with children and take pride in their well-being providing right balance of nurturing care, creativity and outdoor activities.
Also I strongly believe in creating positive, encouraging and exploring environment for the children, one in which they can thrive and feel protected.

I love being active and search all the opportunities each London area has to give to keep the children busy and happy, from playgroups to libraries and parks!
I follow a healthy lifestyle and enjoy cooking too so there are always home-cooked meals and lots of veggies available for the little ones.

I have excellent references and all the necessary checks done. Please get in touch if you want to know more, I would love to hear from you!
millymoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

Postby millymoo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:54 am

Hello Annik, do drop me an email (camillamckane@gmail.com) with your contact details and I can give you a ring to discuss. We are looking for someone to help our family starting in a couple of weeks time. Kind regards, Camilla
annik90
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby annik90 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Still available
millymoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby millymoo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:58 am

Still looking...
millymoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby millymoo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:58 am

Still looking...

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.