Our fabulous nanny needs a new position starting Jan

3 posts
favouriteflowers
Options:
Share this post on:

Our fabulous nanny needs a new position starting Jan

Postby favouriteflowers » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 am

We have had our nanny for over a year (working in a full time position) but prior to that she had been our babysitter for 4 years. Originally she was only going to stay with us until July this year as our youngest daughter started school in September. Each month since then we have asked her to stay as we have not wanted to lose her but the time has come where it is just not financially viable for us to have a full time nanny any more.

So sadly in the new year she will be leaving us.

What can I say about her. She is English, in her 40s, privately educated, lives out. She absolutely adores children, especially babies and toddlers and still keeps in contact with all the children she has looked after over the years including some that are now in their 20s. She has so much experience and has a wonderful manner with children. She always takes our children out and about, loves baking with them and doing arts and crafts. She updates us throughout the day as to what they are doing and forwards photos of them and their activities.

As she has worked throughout her career as nanny in the area she knows all the playgroups, clubs and some other nannies so ensures that the childrens' days are appropriately filled but also that there is downtime when required.

I cannot recommend her highly enough and would strongly suggest meeting her if looking for a full time nanny.
Last edited by favouriteflowers on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Motherhen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Our fabulous nanny needs a new position starting Jan

Postby Motherhen » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi
I've just seen your post. Myself and another mum are looking for a full time live out nanny from January (athough ideally we would like her to do a week before Christmas too). We are in a nanny share - 2 boys aged 2 and 18 months in Earlsfield.
The job is Mon-Fri 7.30 to 6.30 with the boys together on Mon, Tues & Thurs, and then individually on a Wed & Fri.
If your nanny would be interested please could you ask her to email me at henrietta.prosser@gmail.com
Kind regards
Henrietta
kitkatbal
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Our fabulous nanny needs a new position starting Jan

Postby kitkatbal » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:08 pm

HI there,

In response to your ad, if your nanny would be interested in considering a part-time position (3 x 10.5 hr days) in SW12 then please ask her to get in touch:
kkitto@ovi.com

Thanks

Kat

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.