Divorce Lawyer- NEEDED

10 posts
Char12345
Options:
Share this post on:

Divorce Lawyer- NEEDED

Postby Char12345 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:41 am

Not a great topic but can any body recommend a good divorce lawyer with a solid background on Family law.
Thanks xxx
AbbevilleMummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Divorce Lawyer- NEEDED

Postby AbbevilleMummy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Have sent you an email.
Balhammum0201
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Balhammum0201 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Please can anyone make a recommendation for me? Husband is retired I am sole earner.. kids in private school. Keen to know how much I have to give him
40plus
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby 40plus » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:52 am

Give Kerstin Beyer a call.

http://www.beyerfamilylaw.com/
AbodeBoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AbodeBoo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:27 am

I cannot recommend Emma Rothstein from Pearson Hards more highly. She is a superb family lawyer, who is incredibly supportive at such a sensitive time. Contact her on 020 8949 9500 or erothstein@pearsonhards.co.uk. Good luck x

EFEJ
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby EFEJ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:27 am

Emma Morris
She has her main practice in Covent Garden but can also see clients by prior arrangement locally.
Emma.morris40@yahoo.co.uk
gymgoer
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby gymgoer » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:03 am

If it is a marriage over 5 years and he did nothing too hideous then the assets would be split 50/50 ( my husband forged my name on a mortgage, pawned my jewellery and lies about working so I too was Main bread winner but despite what he did I was advised by numerous barristers if it went to court it would be 50/50 only in extreme circumstances eg murder or attempted is it less).
I ended up paying him around 35% because it didn’t go to court and I had a good lawyer and fair judge. You will want a lawyer who is conscious of costs . I can recommend Lois Langton at Howard Kennedy who was brilliant. My x’s lawyer was from Boodle Hatfield who were sleazy , encouraged him to spend money and gave him poor advice - they were reprimanded by the judge for exorbitant costs (£upward of £125,000!!!. Good luck and keep strong it’s a horrible horrible thing to go through
petey_burgess
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby petey_burgess » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:05 am

Hi Char12345, I am a family lawyer and am happy to chat on the phone for half an hour to you or indeed any other users of this site who are reflecting on a difficult decision to make a change in their relationship status and are in need of some advice, on a no obligation basis.
I was previously at leading family firm Withers and now have my own practice of 8 lawyers based in Clapham Common, offering a City standard of advice but at around half the cost (www.burgessmee.com). My firm tries to offer value as well as expertise, unlike some more expensive firms in the City. I've posted a few times on this site, so may be familiar to some users already. You can drop me a line at peterburgess@burgessmee.com or on 020 3824 9950. Best of luck with your decision-making and let me know if I can help at all. Peter Burgess
Hec8wills
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Hec8wills » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:24 am

I am a relationship coach and can help you through the process of change and divorce whilst beginning and designing your new life with no regrets.
http://www.maria-hind.com.
I can recommend three female top Divorce/Family Lawyers who are fair, strong and top of their game.
Call me if you wish to have further information or to discuss.
Maria

sparklemonkey
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sparklemonkey » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:38 am

Hi there - Anne McAllister of Morrisons of Wimbledon is fantastic. She does a free 30 minute initial meeting too. Details below:
anne.mcallister@morrlaw.com
0208 971 1080

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.