Professional Makeup Lesson only £15!

1 post
HollyHackney
Options:
Share this post on:

Professional Makeup Lesson only £15!

Postby HollyHackney » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Do you ever get tired of your makeup routine?
Feel overwhelmed by all the tutorials and information out there?
Want to update your look but don't have the time to do so?
Do you have products that you have no idea how to use properly?

If you you answered 'Yes' to any of the above, I may be able to help you...

My name is Holly Hackney and I am the resident Makeup Artist at Mint Hair (113 Northcote Road). I am professionally trained and Charlotte Tilbury certified Makeup Artist. I pride myself on creating gorgeous, natural yet glamorous looks and work with you to create a routine that is easy to follow.

Throughout January at Mint we are offering a discount on our makeup lesson package and you can take advantage of this offer for just £15 (usually £40).

During our one-to-one lesson we will go through the following:

1. Look at how to improve your existing makeup routine
2. Take a look at your makeup bag and discuss products and how to best use these
3. We will focus on your key area of concern (E.G. how to apply eye-shadow correctly)
4. We will design a day look and how to enhance for an evening look
5. We will discuss products and tools to invest in

After the session, I will send follow-up notes to make sure you have captured everything. Also during the session, I will apply a full face of makeup whilst going through the above points.

What better way to start the new year with some real 'Me Time' and learn valuable tips that will take you through 2018 and beyond!

If you would like to book an appointment with me at Mint, please call the salon on: 02037453126 and don't forget to bring your makeup bag with you!

**Lessons are available at the discounted rate on Thursday, Friday and Saturday during January 2018. Offer ends 31st January 2018**

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.