Nannying/Babysitting/PA Work

1 post
Clemmie_happy2help
Options:
Share this post on:

Nannying/Babysitting/PA Work

Postby Clemmie_happy2help » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:55 pm

Hi I'm Clemmie, and I'm 20 years old studying History of Art at the University of Edinburgh having previously attended Downe House School near Reading.
I like to think that I am a fun, personable, enthusiastic and imaginative person and am open to any job opportunities that you feel might be suitable
I’m looking for childcare, nannying or Personal Assistant work in June and August. I am based in Chelsea but happy to travel, and have a clean driving license. I'm more than happy to nanny abroad. I have plenty of childcare experience with all ages: Teaching Assistant at Garden House School in Chelsea, I have nannied numerous times for children of all ages, and being one of four children, have grown up surrounded by younger children that are in my care! I also volunteer at an old peoples' home in Cold Ash, singing to them.
I also have completed a two year long Leiths cooking diploma if you would like me to cook, or prepare batch cooking for your freezer.
I would be delighted to help you in most ways: nannying, babysitting, dog walking, ironing, cooking, the list goes on!
I can provide a DBS check and references if needed ! Feel free to email me if you have any questions : clemmie.swallow@gmail.com or give me a call at 07872599398 if you'd like to know more.

Best wishes, Clemmie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.