Bonneville school - potential new sports facility

3 posts
Goldhawk
Options:
Share this post on:

Bonneville school - potential new sports facility

Postby Goldhawk » Sun May 20, 2018 10:01 am

Another planning application for people of comment on

Bonneville primary school have applied to turn their playground into a multiuse sports pitch with floodlights and make it available for private hire outside school hours

If you wish to comment the reference is 18/01633/FUL

https://planning.lambeth.gov.uk/online-applications/
Davy Krug
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bonneville school - potential new sports facility

Postby Davy Krug » Thu May 24, 2018 10:28 am

Good for them. I am sure it will provide a great asset for their pupils and much needed additional revenue for them in these difficult financial times if they rent it out. I am surprised that there have been no NIMBY comments yet
Stuckathome
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bonneville school - potential new sports facility

Postby Stuckathome » Wed May 30, 2018 8:50 am

As a local resident I can attest that this is an excellent school with really run down facilities. This pitch would be great for the school kids and provide an income for the school in the future. There is a public consultation taking place on the 5th June to talk to residents about what hours the pitch will actually be used (vs the planning application hours, which are extreme) and to discuss other aspects of the application that may affect those adjacent to the school. I'll be adding my support to the application as I think this is great for the school and I honestly don't believe local residents will be impacted nearly as much as they think they will be.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.